Terms And Conditions
- Insurance amount for each chalet depends on the chalet size and number of nights reserved its Refundable and paid back in cash in case of no damages from the taken chalet.
(A) All customers are liable to collect their insurance money from “Reservation office” within 5 working days, after the finish of the trip.
(B) Failure to collect insurance money after the 5 working days, would be considered as part of the chalet rent which it will NOT be returned back to the customer.
- Any customer cancels the chalet reservation for any reason between:
(A) 0 – 24 hours, no refund will be given to the customer.
(B) 25 – 48 hours, a 50% refund will be given to the customer.
(C) 49 – 72 hours, a 75% refund will be given to the customer.
(D) Above 3 days (More than 72 Hours), a full refund amount that to be given to the customer.
- Safety and cleanliness of the chalets is the responsible of the customer. However,
- In case of “Minor damages” would be netted up with the insurance paid by the customer.
- In case of “Major damages” means the company has the right to charge the customer based on what the company sees it from the damage cost towards the chalet and company loses. And the customer must accept to pay the damage cost.
- The company has the right to cancel any trip on the customer, due to weather conditions, or to any reason.